Terms & Conditions
“Company” refers to Asian Heritage Travel B.V.
“Customer” refers to any person or organization trading with the Company or its employees or sub-contractors whether relating to the Companies products or services.
“Contract” refers to the agreement between the Company and the Customer in relation to a booking.
“Holiday package” refers to any activity, trek, tour, course, accommodation or service offered by the Company.
“Working days” means: Sundays to Fridays, with the exception of recognized public holidays.
“Office hours” mean: Monday to Fridays from 09:00-18:00, with the exception of recognized public holidays.
“Group member” refers to an individual who falls within a group which is related to a Holiday package being offered by the Company.
Terms & Conditions:
These Terms and Conditions, together with all information relating to your chosen Holiday package, shall be part of the Contract between Asian Heritage Travel (“the Company”) and you (“the Customer”). Please read them carefully as they set out your and our respective rights and obligations. By asking the Company to confirm your booking, the Company is entitled to assume that the Customer has had the opportunity to read these booking conditions and legally agrees to abide by them.
When you confirm the Holiday package, we need a photo copy of your passport and upon the creation of the Contract; a deposit must be paid equal to 15% of the total agreed travel sum. The remainder of the travel sum must be received by the Company no later than six weeks before the day of departure. If the Contract is concluded within 6 weeks of the day of departure, the travel sum must be paid immediately and in full. Different terms and conditions may exist between other Customers and the Company; these terms and conditions are not transferable. In addition, payment arrangements may differ. This will not render the remainder of the contract void.
Asian Heritage Travel B.V. cannot be held responsible for the following:
- Injury, accident, illness, death while on the Holiday package unless negligence is proven against the Company.
- The loss, theft or damage to valuable or personal property such as camera, sunglasses, luggage.
- Alterations in the itinerary, and any subsequent costs, resulting from such events as illness of a Group member, unsafe weather conditions, delayed flights, and non-granting of permits or visas.
Should you need to cancel your chosen Holiday package after it has been confirmed, you must immediately inform the Company in written form by recorded delivery post, fax or email. The notice of cancellation will only be effective when the Company receives it in written form. Cancellations outside Office hours are deemed to have been made on the next Working day.
If a contract is cancelled, the Customer is liable to pay cancellation charges in addition to any booking charges. The cancellation charges are as follows:
- cancellation up to the 42nd day before the day of departure: the deposit;
- cancellation from the 42nd day up to the 28th day before the day of departure: 35% of the travel sum;
- cancellation from the 28th day up to the 21st day before the day of departure: 40% of the travel sum;
- cancellation from the 21st day up to the 14th day before the day of departure: 50% of the travel sum;
- cancellation from the 14th day up to the 5th day before the day of departure: 75% of the travel sum;
- cancellation from the 5th day up to the day of departure: 90% of the travel sum;
- cancellation on the day of departure or later: the full travel sum.